With experience and training in a variety of methodologies, the professionals at Project PACE, Inc (“PACE”) have acquired highly effective strategies and a knowledge-based instinct to optimize learning. The PACE team draws on the most progressive information in the field and identifies the strategies that best fit the child and family. Of course, the PACE team is eager to incorporate the parents’ knowledge about their family. The consultation format is the most effective way to transfer knowledge between the parent and the PACE team.
recognizes how Moms develop cycles of protection, which can both support and inhibit development. Thus, they guide Moms to appreciate and balance these maternal instincts to promote the child’s development. The PACE team also recognizes the style of teaching, guiding, and parenting that is unique to Dads. The team coaches Dads to find their own way of promoting the child’s development. The team guides both parents to enjoy and respect each other’s contributions to the family.
• We believe that all children are the happiest, most secure, and most available for learning when the parent-child relationship is balanced.
• We empower parents to regain the primary role in the growth and development of their child and their family.
• We support and guide families, in practical everyday situations, as they develop and grow the relationships within their family.
• We guide the parent-child relationship using typical human development as the guide.
• We focus on helping families thrive in everyday situations and environments by providing practical and useful strategies that empower parents and restore family balance.
One of the strongest indicators of successful intervention is how competently a family can address a child’s needs and developmental goals in their daily lives. PACE services are designed to generate effective strategies that increase your confidence and competence in your home and community. With professional support from the PACE team, family challenges can be addressed that are often elusive in more traditional service models.
To read more about Dr. Kathi Calouri, Eric Hamblen, & Steve Ryan, MA, CCC, Click Here
We can meet at our office at a rate of $120 per hour, for a one- to five-hour
session. Very often we move into the community after a period of time at the
We can also meet at your home, child’s school, or in the community (in the
Portland Metro Area) at a rate of $160 per hour, for a one- to five-hour session.
Please contact Dr. Calouri to discuss the best plan for your family.
Telephone: 503.356.8334, ext. 2#